Parker Quigley Properties is a full service firm of Lake Hartwell real estate specialists. Additional areas of expertise include Lake Keowee, Lake Jocassee, and off-lake home sales in Anderson, Oconee, and Pickens Counties. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds, meaning that no matter what you may be looking for, one of us is sure to be able to assist! We are experienced with first-time home buyers, relocation, retirees, as well as buyers moving up to accommodate a growing family.
Our Lake Hartwell real estate specialists regularly work with investors, as well as those looking to buy second homes.
Over the course of her 25 year career, Parker has helped countless families buy and sell their homes. Having spent a decade frequently relocating with her family before settling in the Upstate in 1992, Parker had numerous experiences as both buyer and seller. This gave her a unique opportunity to cultivate her own concept of the ideal Realtor years before entering the business herself. That concept has worked, and Parker quickly became one of the most successful agents in the Western Upstate!
In a time where agents rely heavily on Google, smart phones, and GPS devices to find their way around and answer their clients’ questions, Parker remains one of the few who has withstood the test of time. Licensed in both South Carolina and Georgia, she knows her way around Lake Hartwell like no one else. For many years, Parker has led a team of Lake Hartwell real estate specialists who work with buyers so that she is able to focus on working with sellers.
A Family of Lake Hartwell Real Estate Specialists
In 2014, Parker embarked on a new chapter in her real estate story by opening her own company, Parker Quigley Properties. In a move that brought her career full circle, Parker opened the office in the same space where she got her start in 1996. This has become a family enterprise, with Parker as our company’s owner and listing specialist, and her husband Gary Smith acting as Broker-In-Charge. In 2012, Parker’s younger daughter Siobhan joined the family business as a buyer’s agent and is ranked in the top 20 in sales of residential property on Lake Hartwell among members of the Western Upstate Board of Realtors. In 2014 by Gary’s son Jordan Smith came aboard as a buyer’s agent. Most recently, Parker’s older daughter Kelin Ashley joined the company as Parker’s listing coordinator and marketing & technology specialist.
- Parker’s cumulative sales of property on Lake Hartwell make her the top selling Lake Hartwell real estate agent in the Western Upstate Association of Realtors since 2002.
- 2016: Parker Quigley Properties sold the highest $ volume of waterfront homes and land on the South Carolina side of Lake Hartwell among all firms in the Western Upstate Association of Realtors. Additionally, The Quigley Team alone took the top individual spot in the same category with sales totaling over $10 million.
- 2017: The Quigley Team sold the highest dollar volume of Lake Hartwell real estate in SC. 22 units sold, totaling $9,117,900
- 2018: The Quigley Team sold the highest dollar volume of Lake Hartwell real estate in SC. 34 units sold, totaling $13,240,400
- 2019: The Quigley Team listed the highest dollar volume of sold Lake Hartwell real estate in SC. 27 units sold, totaling $9,011,650
- 2020: The Quigley Team sold the highest dollar volume of residential Lake Hartwell real estate in SC. 48 units sold, totaling $20,062,150
- 2021: The Quigley Team sold the highest dollar volume of Lake Hartwell real estate in SC. 30 units sold, totaling $14,847,762