Coneross Point is located in Seneca SC and is less than a 25 minute drive from either Clemson or Anderson. Schools include Fair-Oak Elementary, West Oak Middle, and West Oak High School.
Coneross Point Information
- Coneross Creek area of Lake Hartwell
- Established development
- Has a nice balance of full time residents and weekenders
- HOA Fee (as of 2018): $100 per year
- Power Company: Blue Ridge Electric
- Water Company: Pioneer Rural Water
- County: Oconee
- High speed fiber internet will be available in the fall of 2018 through OneTone!
Coneross Point Properties for Sale
101 Creek View Drive, Seneca, SC 29678
Lake Hartwell waterfront lot in an established subdivision with minimal restrictions (1200 sq ft min, no mobile homes) and a low annual HOA fee. Lot is very easy to walk - wide path all the way down to the intended building site, then path to the water is off to the left. The property is dock able by permit. The property slopes very gently and the cove has good water.
00 Loblolly Pine Drive, Seneca, SC 29678
Nestled in a quiet, rural, upscale neighborhood, these two large waterfront parcels are to be sold as one. Not far to Clemson by boat. Per email dated 6/2/21, "Lots 62 and 63 in Coneross Point Subdivision would qualify for arn24 ft. (wide) X 26 ft. (long) boat dock with a 60 ft. gangwalk. The new owner will have tornsupply a 90 degree projection survey, as we do not have one on file.